Sunday 25 May 2014

Happy Bird-day!

A quick card made with a From The Hearts Stamp image I'd coloured some time ago (when I had spare time!) I've used Birthday Candle Birdbrain and used Promarkers for colouring plus glossy accents and gold stickles.

The sentiment came with the digi stamp and I've used pale blue card from my stash and buttons and embroidery thread too. Some faux stitching and three pretend brads, and the card is complete!

I've used an X Cut oval die to cut out the image and also an X Cut star underneath one of the buttons

I'd like to enter the following challenges:

From The Heart Stamps: Sketch followed and the twist and Bingo (right hand side vertical)



Dream Valley Challenges: Things With Wings
Sentimental Sunday's: Things With Wings
Allsorts Challenge: Happy Birthday
Less Is More: Die Cuts

11 comments:

  1. What a great card!!! It's so CAS but wonderful at the same time!!Thanks for joining us at From The Heart Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable card, Ruth. Your coloring is always great. Love it.

    Thanks for joining our Sketch Challenge with a tWiSt @ From the Heart Stamps !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the birdbrains! and I love your card, fantastic colouring :)
    Thank you for joining in the I {heart} sketches challenge.
    Jo (GD)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving your birdbrain image ... simply too cute and great use of dies too.
    Thanks for taking part.
    Sarah
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Ruth {Waving}
    I love everything about this wonderful card & I'm so pleased you shared it with Sentimental Sundays too :o)
    Have a great week!
    Hugs
    Tracey
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an adorable image and card!
    Thanks so much for joining LIM this week
    Anne
    Less is More Designer

    ReplyDelete
  7. What an adorable image and card!
    Thanks so much for joining LIM this week
    Anne
    Less is More Designer

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great colouring, terrific card!
    Just love it!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a pretty, bright and happy card Ruth, thank you for joining our Birthday celebrations at Allsorts challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  10. what a fun image!!

    Love how you used the dies for this weeks challenge.
    Thanks for joining us at Less Is More
    Jen xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!