Thursday 29 May 2014

Whimsy Garden Fence

When I printed this image - the progressive monthly freebie from From The Heart Stamps - I didn't realise how big it would be so decided to make it the whole card! This is called Whimsy Garden Fence and I've coloured it with Promarkers then layered it onto an offcut of card so that the base has something to write on but the top part is shaped - did that make sense?!


And thats it really! Nothing else to it!

I'd like to enter the following challenge:

From The Heart Stamps: Monthly Progressive Challenge
Hambo Hoedown: Flowers
I Love Promarkers: Flowers
Nutcrafters: Animals or Insects
Paperminutes: Animals
Sweet Stamping: No Designer Paper

9 comments:

  1. This is just adorable, thanks so much for playing along in our SOTM challenge at FTHS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally like the purple and brown together. Beautiful and cute shape card :-)

    Thanks for joining our SOTM May 2014 Challenge @ From the Heart Stamps !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job! Thanks so much for joining us at the Hambo Hoedown.

    Jeannie
    Hambo Stamps Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, what a cute idea! And I love your coloring as well! Thanks for joining us at From The Heart Stamps for our monthly challenge ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab card, lovely colours too, thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the shape of the card. Thanks for showing it for paperminutes.
    hugs
    mamapia

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card. Fab way of using this image.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely stunning - I just had to pop in and tell you much adore your color palette! Thanks so much for sharing your creativity with us at FTHS and our SOTM for May!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, I love it this big!! :) I saw it on the blog and just had to swing by to tell you so too! Hugs, Kelly

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!