Tuesday 27 May 2014

Another Year Older........

....... Another Year Wider.......

Blunder Woman from Dr Digi makes an unscheduled but dramatic appearance.


She could do with coming round to my house to sort out my kids as they are driving me mad this half term and its only Tuesday! Sentiment taken from Funny Sentiment Sheet 02.

I'd like to enter the following challenges:

Crafting From The Heart: Anything Goes
Make My Monday: Card To Make You Laugh
Melonheadz: When I Grow Up
The Squirrel and The Fox: Let's Hear It For The Girls

11 comments:

  1. oh my, how that card made me laugh. It is just good fun! I love it.

    Dawn x

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my, how that card made me laugh. It is just good fun! I love it.

    Dawn x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab card, made me chuckle! Love this image xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super card, certainly made me laugh, :). Thank you for joining Crafting From The Heart, good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ba ha ha ha, awesome! Thanks for joining us at the Melonheadz Friends challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. very funny card and how true is that saying!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just an adorable card! You're super at the coloring, too. Love it!! Please be sure to join us at AAA Card Challenge, too. I can't wait to see what you come up with!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh how cute! Funny sentiment!!! Thanks so much for participating in our MELONHEADZ "when I grow up" challenge!! Hope to see you again for our next challenge!!
    ~DEANNE~
    A Little Bit O' Paper

    ReplyDelete
  9. I LOVE this - it really did make me laugh out loud!!

    Thanks for joining us at The Squirrel and the Fox.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  10. I LOVE this - it really did make me laugh out loud!!

    Thanks for joining us at The Squirrel and the Fox.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wonderful card thank you for joining us at The Squirrel & the Fox with our girly challenge hugs Tania (DT) xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!