Tuesday 25 February 2014

Unique

Yes readers, the lurid purple and lime green fur silky dressing gowns are back in fashion. But did they ever go out of fashion for Wanda? I fear not. And she takes great pride in knowing that she has a matching rug.


Weekend Wanda is available to buy in the Dr Digi store.

I've coloured the images with Promarkers - the rug is my own creation, along with my own handwriting and the balloon is a Marianne die cut that I've coloured for co-ordination purposes.

I'd like to enter the following challenges:

Passion for Promarkers: Make It Digital
Try It On Tuesdays: Handmade / Handwriting
Card Mania: use a Sentiment
Incy Wincy Designs: Birthdays
Luna Girl Challenges: Goddess
Make My Monday: Grown Up Cards

10 comments:

  1. that is one foxy chick! thank you joining us at tiot.EE

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun and charming! Lovely looking card. Thanks for playing with us over at Passion for Promarkers and joining my digital challenge.
    Love n hugs
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for joining my blog challenge at LunagirlMoonbeams. I LOVE your interpretation of the "Goddess" theme! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh she is fabulous and brilliant too.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such great fun and such a brilliant lady, she seems to know how to start the day! Thank you for playing along with Lunagirl Moonbeams.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Tip Top, what a fun card. I love the fab image and your colouring is perfect. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow Tip Top - that's a card with a statement!!!!! Love the bright colour scheme, especially the matching rug :o)
    Thanks for playing at Incy Wincy Designs this week!
    Helen x (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  8. so stunning.fabulous fun image and i love your colouring.
    Thanks so much for joining us this week at PFP :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOVE it!
    Thanks for joining us at TIOT !
    xxx Ellie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful and funny card. Thanks for joining us at Card Mania Challenges. Good luck and hope you'll join us again.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!