Friday 21 February 2014

Polkadoodle Challenge - Sugar and Spice

Its' time for a new Polkadoodles challenge and the theme for the fortnight (the challenges now last 2 weeks!) is Sugar and Spice I've gone way back to Paper Boutique Vol 3 to make my sample for this week. I've used the A5 template, printed all the elements, cut them out and layered up, adding punched stars and ribbon to close the card


I've added stickles to parts of the card and also round the edge of the sentiment star. It's a great quick card to make which looks fab too!

Good luck with the challenge!

I'd like to enter the following challenges:

4 Crafty Girls: Anything Goes
Crafty Ribbons: Anything Goes
Creative Knowckouts: No Square Cards
Little Miss Muffet: Birthday
Milk Coffee Challenge: Girly

11 comments:

  1. Love this Ruth. It's great to re-find things you used to love isn't it!
    Anj
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this card it makes me wanna go and bake some goodies!! Keeeeeep Crafting Katie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Ruth, wow this is fab i just love shaped cards at the moment.
    Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adore your card Ruth and all the yummy layers x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohhhh yummy you cant beat a cup cake xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Similar idea to me Ruth I do like a shaped card throw cake into the mix you're onto a winner x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous card! Love the little stars. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  8. such a cute card and lovely DT inspiration for the Challenge

    Hugs
    Kerrie x

    ReplyDelete
  9. This looks good enough to eat!! Love all the sparkle! HUgsxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!