Friday 14 February 2014

Simply Create Too Challenge - Green / St Patricks Day

There is a new Simply Create Too challenge! And the theme is Green or St Patricks Day. I've gone for a simple look (you'll note that this is a feature of today across all the blog posts that I have!)

I've used a great image - From The Heart Digital Stamps, and coloured it with Promarkers. I've cut out the image and then added it to the card with foam pads. The card was a generous donation from my cousin Claire and its all left over from her Wedding stationery. The ribbon is from my stash.


I've tied the sentiment as a tag to the jar and used embroidery thread to do it. Good luck with the Simply Create Too challenge!

I'd like to enter the following challenges

Cute Card Thursday: Clever Cutting
DRS Designs: Rolling In The Clover
Creative Card Crew: Keep It Simple and Sweet

1 comment:

  1. Finally I manage to come by and tell you how much I love this card - its just gorgeous and you colored those shamrocks so beautifully!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!