Friday 14 February 2014

Jellypark Challenge - Chocolate / Cake

Phew! Its the last post for today and its also the new challenge and release day over at Jellypark. I'll be showing off the two new release stamps over the next week but as you'd expect from Jellypark, they are worth waiting for! The new website is also up and running and we hope that you'll be popping over to have a look!

Onto the Jellypark challenge which is Chocolate and or Cake. Yum! I've used the Cake digi stamp from the store, coloured it with Promarkers and liquid pearls plus stickles.


I've used a fancy Spellbinders die to cut out the image and then used papers I found in my stash from Funky Hand that really do need using up as my box of bits is getting a little out of control! And I've used some chocolate brown satin ribbon - found just enough in my stash for what I required!

Good luck with the challenge! I'd like to enter the following:

Brown Sugar: Use A Die Cut or Punch
Card Making Mamas: Make It Sparkle
Sister Act Card Challenge: Anything Goes
Milk Coffee Challenge: Girly

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, Ruth! You've used such a lovely colour combination, and a great design! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really pretty, Ruth! Love the coloring and added sparkle! Love the die cut and design, too! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is too sweet...what an amazing cake and card...too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card, thanks for joining us at brown sugar this week and good luck

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yummy card! Thanks for joining Milk Coffee stamps challenge~

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute card love the colour combo. Thank you for joining us at Card Makin' Mamas Susan x

    Please in future could you link your post with the card you are entering in the challenge? Thanks it makes it so much easier for us! Hugs Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  7. WoW, What a fantastic card you made! I like all details :-))
    Thank you for playing along with us at Milk Coffee and I hope to see you again!
    Hugs, Andreja

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!