The challenge this fortnight is:
The image from Dustin Pike, has been coloured with Promarkers and I've glitter around the edge of the image - it was layered but the underneath was not a good match hence the glitter!
The backing paper is from my stash - not got a clue where it came from but I've printed it, but that could mean anything! I've Swiss Dot embossed an off-cut of card (the bit I cut off to make the square card!) and I've added some blue ribbon and stamped a Studio G sentiment.
This will be one of the cards that I have on order. One small cross off a long list but at least I'm getting there or at least I hope I do before Christmas!
- Backing paper: Not got a clue - found it in my stash
- Image: Dustin Pike, coloured with Promarkers
- Embossing: Cuttlebug Swiss Dots folder
- Sentiment: Studio G acrylic stamp - 99p set
- Everything else: My stash