Tuesday 16 November 2010

Happy Birthday!

I must apologies for this oddly coloured card, which isn't in reality, it's just the photo (taken by my husband as I'm at work during the day and do not see daylight) had a terrible blue cast to it so I've corrected it as best I can but it looks a little stark and odd. But it's not!
Glad to get that cleared up! Anyway, its for the Teddy Stampers First Birthday challenge and Blog hop and the theme is:

Birthday

I've used a Forever Friends stamp, coloured with Promarkers and layered onto papers from I think Funky Daze from Funky Hand as they were left over scraps from a previous project and I didn't want to waste them.


I've rounded and inked the corners and added some card candy to the corners. A nice simple card! Off to do the blog hop now for the challenge blog!

  • Backing papers: Funky Hand
  • Image: Forever Friends, coloured with Promarkers
  • Card Candy: Craftwork Cards

4 comments:

  1. Very sweet card! Love the coloring and your design!! Thank you for playing at Teddy-Stampers and please play again with us!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, So pleased you were able to join us for our birthday blog hop. The comments you left on my blog were lovely thank you so much.
    It's really a shame when our photos don't show what's in reality, but don't worry your card still looks fantastic. I love your colouring and your papers are so pretty, great job.
    Thanks again for playing along with Teddy Stampers.
    Good luck, for the hop prizes
    hugs cherie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a sweet teddy, really like the colours on this card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi,

    I know the feeling, especially in winter the colors on my photo don't always match the colors on the card. I've made a light box and now it's better.
    I think your card is beautiful, so no worries ;-)

    Thanx for joining our TS blog hop and good luck with winning one of our beautiful prices ;-)

    Teddy hug,

    Lins x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!