Friday 5 June 2009

Polkadoodle Challenge #3 - Sketch

And here is the third Polkadoodle challenge! Again it is a sketch (I do like sketches!) The Design Team have come up with some wonderful interpretations of the sketch - mine is a bit more simplistic in its approach!


The Polly image, flowers and backing paper are all on the very soon to be released Sugar Birdies cd - click here to pre order your copy!

Polly was already pre coloured but I added some more with watercolour pencils and a bit of glitter.

The stitching is all faux as I'd just shortened two pairs of Samuel's school trousers and made them into shorts (the knees had big holes in!) and I didn't want to stitch through card as well! The edges have all been inked with a small blue inkpad.


The flowers were all cut from various backing sheets - I printed some of the sheets smaller than A4 to give more sizes, and I've added them to the card with 3d foam pads and again added glitter glue to the centres.

Pop over to the blog and enter the challenge! The top three entries from each week get a cute little blinkie to wear on their blog!

3 comments:

  1. So beautiful and sweet!! Lovely Polly!!

    Greetings,
    Saskia :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous card hun, love it :o)

    there's an award for you on my blog

    lotsalove

    Amanda xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!