Tuesday 16 June 2009

Heart Tag

A new challenge blog! It's called Something Completely Different and a monthly theme is set and then a weekly challenge.


This time it is:


Tags and Hearts

I miss the Tag You're It Challenge so this one is perfect for me! The heart is made from my own template and I've covered it with an off cut of backing paper printed from Funky Daze. Edges have been inked with chestnut whispers ink with the flowers from my stash (I think they are Prima but they were freebies a while ago!) as is the ribbon and brad.


The pin is a dressmaking one which I've just added some seed beads too - silver and blue which picks out the colour on the backing paper. I was going to add a sentiment but didn't as I think it will be used on a Wedding card and at least this way, I can personalise the card when I know where its going to.


Sorry about the darkness of the photos - I had to find a shady spot as the bright sunshine was overpowering on the photos!



  • Template: My own
  • Backing paper: Funky Daze
  • Everything else: From my stash

8 comments:

  1. Oh its lovely, I love the backing paper so pretty and the idea of the pin with beads is great. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi how lovely to see you again and thank you for taking part at SCD this week.

    Great tag and love the template - that beaded pin is gorgeous...

    Hope to see you again soon...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous tag -- love the paper and colours and the wee pin is great too..

    Thanks for joining us this week

    Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely little tag and nice to see I'm not the only one who glues a couple of seed beads over the sharp end!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is real special, love it! :)x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great tag. Thank you for joining us this week. Love the colour combo & your pin is so gorgeous. Gez.xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!