Friday 12 June 2009

Blooming Gorgeous!

I do miss entering the Penny Black Challenges and I'm lucky enough to have quite a collection of stamped images sent to me by my fab Funky Hand DT mates! Plus I am the very proud owner of a single PB stamp and I have some Stickeroos too - so I have no excuse!

Anyway, this week, the challenge is:

Blooming Gorgeous

This lovely cute image was stamped for me by Jozza and I'd already coloured it in some time ago as I wanted to use it on a different project, but ran out of time. So, its been coloured with watercolour paints, layered onto some pink and white spotty backing paper that I found (so don't know what it is!) and then used up some larger scraps of paper printed from Funky Daze.


The sentiment was part of a recent freebie selection, from, I think, the Do Crafts magazine and the ribbon is from my stash. A simple and quick card to make, but for some reason, it took me ages! Why does that happen?!!
  • Backing paper: Funky Daze cd, bright pink - don't know
  • Image: Penny Black, coloured with watercolour paints and sent to me by Jozza
  • Ribbon: From my stash
  • Sentiment: Freebie from Do Crafts magazine

2 comments:

  1. Fab card & what a cute PB image. Loving that spotty paper & how you have used the same design but in different colour ways. I must try & play along with this blog because I actually own quite a few PB stamps . . . maybe I should get them out & give then a good inking!

    Lou
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. isn't this just the cutest pair of miceys....love your colouring of the flower...it's beautiful and those fabbie FH papers...thanks for joining in the fun this week at PBSC...Big Hugs Kath xxxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!