This week it is a sketch:
But, despite looking at the image for 2 days, I think I did ok! Sorry that the photo is a little dark - it was raining and going dark when I took it.
I printed the backing paper at A5 size rather than the default setting and really enjoyed having a mooch through one of the early Funky Hand cd's (Yule Be Funky). I've layered the image onto matt gold card and have also cut the snowflakes from it too. The snowflakes have been layered with translucent vellum with gold inked edges and attached to the card with chunky gold brads. I've also used the gold ink on the edges of the image as it softens it a little. And the sentiment has been cut from the uppercase Cuttlebug Baby Face alphabet set, again with the matt gold card.
- Backing paper: Gold collection from Yule Be Funky cd from Funky Hand
- Image: Watercoloured Penny Black
- Ribbon: From my stash (and Blackburn market!)
- Tools: Sizzix Snowflake die and Cuttlebug Baby Face Alphabet
- Other Bits: Brass brads from Making Memories