Friday 14 June 2019

Daring Card Makers Challenge - Come Fly With Me

It's Friday so time for a new Daring Card Makers challenge!  The theme this week is

Come Fly With Me

I've used a rather cute (but no longer available) digi from Jellypark that I found already printed in my stash of images.  I coloured him with Promarkers and then added to the background with foam pads for extra depth.


The buildings and letters are dies from my stash and I found the background paper in my stash.  Good luck with the challenge!  I'd like to enter the following:

Crafting With An Attitude:  Anything Goes
Through The Purple Haze:  The Guys Have It
Crafty Gals Corner:  You're The Man
Watercooler Wednesday:  All About Occasions
Die Cuttin' Diva's:  Masculine

9 comments:

  1. What a fab scene you've created. Love your super hero dad. Thanks for joining in the fun at the Watercooler Wednesday Challenge this week. Tristan DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! He's so sweet and a perfect match for the beautiful skyline.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute - perfect for Fathers' Day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great card!! Thanks so much for playing with us at Die Cuttin Divas. Hope to see you again soon :)

    michelle (Die Cuttin Divas DT)
    Purple Monkey Moments

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card. Beautifully coloured and designed Thanks for joining us at Watercooler Wednesday Challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great dad card, love the little superhero!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card Ruth, and fab for Father's Day - I'm sure it was a real hit!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card. Thanks for joining in at Crafting with an Attitude Janet DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!