Thursday 20 June 2019

Crimbo Crackers Challenge 187 - Anything Goes

It's time for a new Crimbo Crackers challenge and the theme is

Anything Goes

I've used some of the horrifying amounts of ribbon I have in my stash to fill the top part of this card - the die is unbranded and I've cut it from the same card as the base and then added burgundy half pearls in the centre of each snowflake.


Plus by using the half pearls, it helped if I missed a bit when gluing the die cut to the card base!  Good luck with the challenge!  I'd like to enter the following:

Christmas at Sweet Stampin':  Anything Goes
Fab N Funky:  Christmas
The Holly and the Ivy:  Anything Goes
Craft-Dee BowZ:  Anything Goes
Sparkles Forum Challenges:  No Patterned Paper

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful creation Ruth! Love the snowflakes, that's some dedicated gluing there! Gorgeous finish with that lush bow. Thanks for sharing this with us at Christmas at Sweet Stampin' this month. So glad you did. Hugs, Wends xoxo CaSS DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful simple card. Very effective. Thanks for joining us at Sparkles Monthly Challenge. Love Dawn x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, this is so pretty. And I envy your patience! Thank you for playing at Christmas at Sweet Stampin'. Tracey

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!