Monday 7 January 2019

Little Miss Muffet Stamps - Junior Hatter Pine

Sharing the last of my 2018 Christmas cards and for this I've used Junior Hatter Pine from Little Miss Muffet Stamps with Junior Hatter Add on Faces A - the add on faces are easy to use in a graphics programme, you just need to make sure you line it all up correctly!

The papers are some that I've had in my stash for a long time and they are from Funky Hand - I'm trying to use up all the digital papers I have that are remaining from previous projects; I think they will keep me going for some time!!


Ribbon and bakers twine are from my stash.  I've used a Sizzix die to cut the vellum behind the image and simply added a doodled line around the edge of the vellum and card base.

I'd like to enter the following:

Lemon Shortbread:  Anything Goes
Artistic Inspirations:  Anything Goes
Crafting From The Heart:  Anything Goes
Cute N Crafty:  Anything Goes

2 comments:

  1. Adorable! Good luck on your entry!! Thank you for entering in CuteNCrafty Challenge Blog
    Check out these links for more challenges and fun
    CuteNCrafty Mommy,
    Facebook Page,
    Facebook Challenge Page,
    and Cute N Crafty VIP Digi Stamp Club

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute. Thank you for sharing with us at Cute 'n' Crafty Challenge. Marlene DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!