Thursday 31 January 2019

Crimbo Crackers Challenge 177 - Anything Goes

It's time for a new Crimbo Crackers challenge and the theme, as always is

Anything Goes

I've made these cute little gift boxes - each takes an A4 sheet of kraft card and I've used a Sizzix die plus off cuts of card I found in my stash plus some wooden tree decorations that I've had for quite some time.


I've added the large bells (bought in the sales a few years ago as I knew I'd be able to use them one day!) with twine and glued all together with glossy accents.  The bands slide off easily so the box remains undamaged.

Good luck with the challenge!  I'd like to enter the following:

CRAFT Challenge:  Anything Goes
Krafty Chicks:  Anything Goes
Christmas at Sweet Stampin':  Anything Goes
Crafty Creations:  Anything Goes

4 comments:

  1. Hi Ruth, I love these little gift boxes - I always like to give small table presents on Christmas Day and these make the perfect thing to pop them into.
    Thanks for joining us at CRAFT this weeks.
    Hugs Sheryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So lovely to see your entry pop up at Christmas at Sweet Stampin'! So happy you found your way to us. Love your Christmas gift boxes. Thanks so much for sharing them with us at Christmas at Sweet Stampin'. Do come back again soon. Hugs, Wends xoxo CaSS DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at KCC, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your gift boxes are gorgeous! Love the uncluttered design and decoration. Thank you for playing along at Christmas at Sweet Stampin'. Tracey

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!