Thursday 6 December 2018

Crimbo Crackers Challenge 173 - Anything Goes

It's Thursday so time for a new Crimbo Crackers challenge and the theme is

Anything Goes

I've made this cute card using an image from Sassy Cheryl that I've had for quite some time (and I think is retired), coloured with Promarkers and then used papers I found in my stash.


I've used snowflake dies plus some Hobbycraft ribbon, a cute charm and liquid pearls finish it all off!  Good luck with the challenge!  I'd like to enter the following:

4 Crafty Chicks:  Ribbons / Bows
Cute N Crafty Christmas:  Anything Goes
Ellibelle's Creative Moments:  Snowmen
Cardz 4 Guyz:  Snowmen

4 comments:

  1. What a fun and cheerful card, the shade of blue is so pretty and the snowman puts a smile on my face. Just beautiful!
    So nice to see you joining in at my Crafty Wednesday challenge this month where it's all about snowflakes, snowmen or a winter wonderland. Hope you join in again soon!
    Ellie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome he is like he is dancing, love the coloring great job, nice bow as well. Thanks again for playing our challenge at 4 Crafty Chicks.

    Leanne DT/4CC

    ReplyDelete
  3. A fabulous coloured fun card. Good luck. Thanks for accepting our challenge at Cardz 4 Guyz. Caz DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!