Monday 31 December 2018

Little Miss Muffet - Welcoming 2019!

It's the last day of 2018 and to celebrate I've used Polka Dot Pals Wyleen from Little Miss Muffet Stamps.  I've used Promarkers to colour plus glitter glue here and there.


The paper is from my stash - part of the rather large collection of digital papers that I've printed over the years and now need to use up!  The snowflakes are all die cuts and I've added half pearls to their centres and dotted a line of liquid pearls around the edge of the card.

I'd like to enter the following:

Crafty Hazlenuts Christmas Challenge:  Anything Goes
Fussy and Fancy:  Christmas
Pattie's Creations:  Christmas
Winter Wonderland:  Christmas

4 comments:

  1. I'm nuts over this image! It reminds me of my childhood playing in the snow! Did you have to line you feet with bread bags inside your boots? I may be aging myself! I love you coloring and embellishments. Thanks so much for joining us over at Pattie's Creations Challenges and hope you come back to play in January!
    Hugs, Joy DT member

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG what a cute creation! Thanks so much for playing in our FINAL challenge at Fussy and Fancy!
    Darlene
    Fussy and Fancy Girl
    FUSSY AND FANCY
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please stop by for a visit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card for this cute snow angel. Thanks for joining us at Winter Wonderland. Pat K

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable card!! Thanks so much for participating in our PATTIE’S CREATIONS challenge. Hope you participate in our next challenge!! Have a happy crafty day!!!
    Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!