Thursday 20 December 2018

Little Miss Muffet Challenge 204 - Inspiration

We're part way through the current Little Miss Muffet challenge and the theme, as always is

Anything Goes

I've used one of the new release images - Little Wagon and I've made it into a cute baby girl card!  I've used Promarkers to colour plus papers I found in my stash that I've had printed for ages but not used as they were offcuts from a previous project.


I've dotted a line of liquid pearls around the edge of the image and card and added a die cut sentiment.  Ribbon, charm and bakers twine are from my stash.  Good luck with the challenge!  I'd like to enter the following:

Crafty Creations:  Anything Goes
Crafty Gals Corner:  Anything Goes
That's Crafty:  Anything Goes
Watercooler Wednesday:  Anything Goes
Lemon Shortbread:  Anything Goes

4 comments:

  1. What an adorable welcome card for a baby girl, Tip Top! Lots of pink and textures. Fantastic coloring job as well! Thank you for sharing your creative talents with us at Watercooler Wednesday Challenges! -Donna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I love these beautiful pinks and whites, Ruth! What a sweet and beautifully created baby girl card. The little brown bear shows up so well against the soft colours. The tiny borders of liquid pearls...perfect. Thanks so much for joining our Watercooler Wednesday Challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful baby card! Your pinks are so soft and yummy and your layout is lovely. The pink bow is the perfect finishing touch! Very nice card. thanks for joining us at Watercooler Wednesday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A perfect baby card Ruth! Love the soft delicate look you've achieved with the colours and layout! Thanks for joining us at Watercooler Wednesday Challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!