Tuesday 24 July 2018

Lucky Cat

One of my colleagues who I have worked with for a long time has gone on a 2 year secondment as as she loves cats, what better way to send her on her way than to use Schrodinger from Dr Digi!  I've coloured him with Promarkers plus glossy accents on his eyes.


I've used a Sizzix embossing folder for the background, handwrote the sentiment and used ribbon and a charm from my stash.  I'd like to enter the following:

2 Critter Crazies:  Anything Goes with a Critter
A Perfect Time To Craft:  Anything Goes  DT FAVOURITE
Card Mania:  Anything Goes
Craft-Dee BowZ:  Anything Goes with a Handmade Bow
Creatalicious Challenges:  Anything Goes with No Patterned Paper

4 comments:

  1. I love love love love this. What a fabulous image and you have done a beautiful job with this project. Looks great. Thank you for sharing with us over here at "A Perfect Time To Craft" and best of luck with your entry.

    Annette DT for http://aperfecttimetocraft.blogspot.com.au/



    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card! Funny cat and great green bowels !
    Thank you for playing with us at Card Mania Challenge ! Wish you good luck !
    Hugs, Veana R.-DT
    https://veanar1.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore Schrodinger, Ruth, and your coloring is fabulous! Great use of the ribbon for the bows. Now, putting on a DT hat, I want to say, "Love seeing you play again here at 2 Crafty Critter Crazies. Good luck in the draw."
    NanaConnie DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. adorable image ruth, love your colouring. Good luck and thanks for playing along with us at Card Mania Challenge. Hope to see you again
    Shylaa DT@CMC
    Adhiraacreations

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!