Thursday 12 July 2018

Little Miss Mufett Stamps - Challenge 193

We've got a new challenge starting over at Little Miss Muffet Stamps and the theme as always is

Anything Goes

I've used this cute Hanging Clothes - Cooking digi which I've coloured with Promarkers plus the background is coloured pencils.  The sentiment dies and the grass are from Clearly Besotted and I've added some BBQ sticks, bakers twine and satin ribbon from my stash.


Good luck with the challenge!  I'd like to enter the following:

Craft Rocket:  Summer
Cute Card Thursday:  Ribbon and Bows
Crafting By Designs:  Anything Goes
I Love Promarkers:  Anything Goes  

5 comments:

  1. Well now is definately Summer, thanks for joining in at Craft Rocket, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So gorgeous, love that washing line image!
    Many thanks for joining in the Cute Card Thursday Challenge this week!
    Debxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really sweet - thanks for playing along with us at I Love Promarkers,

    Hugz Tinz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Ruth, a very cute card, love the pretty pinks you used, thank you for joining us at Crafting by Designs... good luck in the prize draw... Megan DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card Thank you so much for joining us at I 💖 pro markers hugs Sharon xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!