Tuesday 31 July 2018

Player Two

A fun image from Dr Digi - Player Two which I've coloured with Promarkers and remarkably found some papers to match the colour of the sofa!  The papers are double sided and are from Craft Asylum which I got with my Sizzix machine a few years ago.


I've added the image with foam pads so it gives a bit of depth.  I'd like to enter the following:

Creates and Makes:  Anything Goes
Passion for Promarkers:  Spots or Stripes
Crafting From The Heart:  Anything Goes  DESIGN TEAM FAVOURITE
Make My Monday:  Coloured Image

6 comments:

  1. Fab fun card! Thanks for joining us at PFP
    Natx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this fun card. Thanks for joining Passion for Promarkers. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a fun image and you have made a fun card.
    Thank you for entering our Challenge at Creates and Makes http://createsandmakes.blogspot.com/
    Regards
    Mel DT
    https://melgeecrafts.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super fun card wwith crazy images. Thanks for playing along at Make My Monday. Caz DT.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great fun image, love their expressions! Thanks for joining us at Make My Monday

    ReplyDelete
  6. A fabulous card, love the image and the papers you have used! Thanks for joining our Spots and Stripes challenge over at Passion for Promarkers this week, good luck in the prize draw and I hope you'll join us again soon, love Jacky x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!