Sunday 20 June 2010

Funky Flower

Here is the final card I made with the Spring into Summer digital scrapbooking kit from Alison Sloan and I used the Mojo Monday sketch:


I've made the flower by snipping the outer edge of the circle (two papers glued together) and then rolling the 'petals' towards the centre so that they stand up. I've used co-ordinating purples and contrasting pinks for the flower.

Again, all the elements shown with exception to the ribbon and flower button are from the kit. There is a lot lot more in the kit too - I could have made 10 more cards and not shown all the variety!

The kit is not available to purchase until 1 July so check Alison's blog for updates and where to buy from.

Thank you to Alison for asking me to make physical cards from her digital scrapbooking kit - I've enjoyed using Spring Into Summer!!

  • All papers and flower brad: Spring into Summer digital scrapbooking kit from Alison Sloan
  • Ribbon and button: My stash

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!