Sunday 22 August 2010

Girly Tag

The current Forever Friends challenge is to make

Anything but a card and use a charm

So I've made a tag with a Forever Friends Elements ready made decoupaged bear, added one of the sentiments and the crown from the same pack.

The tag is a Sizzix die cut - super sized scallop tag which I've cut from linen effect white card and then glittered the edges with lilac glitter glue. I've tied an ivory organza bow to the top of the tag and then added a pink and white dots thinner organza ribbon bow and also tied the charm on this way.

Finally, added one of the gems from the Elements pack on top of the large bow. Such a sweet tag and I think I'll probably add it to a card!

  • Dies: Sizzix super sized scallop tag
  • Ribbon: Ivory organza from my stash, white and pink from Fantastic Ribbons
  • Everything else: My stash

4 comments:

  1. So cute and so sweet! Lovely tag!

    Greetings, Saskia :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww so pretty love you tag.
    Thanks for joining us at forever friends.
    poppy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous tag Ruth, I love the ribbon.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!