Wednesday 18 August 2010

A Make Do Round

I was sent some scalloped edged card blanks a while ago by Enfys, however I wanted a purple one to match the Lily Boo image I coloured. Why I don't find the papers / card first and then colour the images I will never know. And will never learn!

So, I've traced round an existing one so its a little wobbly in places. The Lily Boo Too challenge this month is

Anything Goes

The purple card is from my stash, along with the ribbon and the gems. I've gone around the edges of the scallops with a white gel pen to provide a contrast.

The image is Lily Boo from Circle Girls and I've coloured it with Promarkers plus a little glitter glue. And no sentiment as it would spoil the balance of the card!

  • Card blank: Created using another blank
  • Image: Lily Boo, coloured with Promarkers and glitter glue
  • Everything else: My stash

2 comments:

  1. oh i love the pretty purple and what a sweet image :) great job making your one in the color you needed!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow I love what you did with this!! Great job with the image and I love the ribbon and rhinestones. Thanks so much for joining us this month at Lilyboo Too :)

    Anita xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!