Thursday 12 August 2010

Pink & Silver Wedding Album

And here is the finally finished Wedding Album that I'd been asked to make! The theme was pink and silver and I was given all the photos to add to the album so had to work around those to make it all fit.

I've used various ribbons, pins, charms and gems from my stash along with silver card and the printed pink card (3 different styles) is a freebie download from Tinker and Co.














So you can see why I've been a little quiet this last week! Normal service is expected to be resumed soon!

3 comments:

  1. ruth that is just beautiful, i think they will absolutely love it and i can see why you havent had time for much else as this must of taken you ages.
    Hugs Lou xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous work so very very elegant and beautiful. I need to do some wedding things for my sons wedding next year
    hugs June xx
    ps i have a new prize challenge just started if you fancy trying it out :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!