Friday 13 August 2010

Polkadoodle Challenge 32 - Acetate or Vellum

It's Friday again so time for another Polkadoodle challenge! This week Stacey has set the challenge (and I think she wishes she'd picked something else!) but I love using vellum so I had no problems with it!

So the challenge this week is to print onto either vellum or acetate in your creation. Deadline for the challenge is Sunday 22 August at 12noon GMT and please remember the maximum challenges is 10. Pop over to the challenge blog to log your entry and also to see the amazing Aquamarker competition too as there is still time to enter that!

I've made two cards this week for the challenge as they are only A6 in size and I'd printed enough papers and flowers to make two.

The backing papers and flowers are all from the Sugar Birdies cd. Papers have been printed at A5 size so I get a smaller pattern and too the vellum flowers which I've simply cut out, layered and ruffled the petals. I've added pink seed beads to the centres.

The sentiment has been handwritten with a Sharpie marker (I was too lazy to go looking for my stamps!) along with the doodled lines.

Hope you can join us this week!

  • Backing papers and flowers: Sugar Birdies cd
  • Everything else: My stash

5 comments:

  1. Lovely vellum flowers, fab creation.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. they are just so sweet, love the doodley stems, hugs lou xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ruth what a fab set of cards!!! Wish I had your passion for vellum x x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks fab - especially love the flowers

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!