Thursday 19 August 2010

Baby Feet

A very simple sketch this week on Card Positioning Sketches which fitted perfectly with a new baby boy card that I needed to make:


I've used white linen effect 300gsm card to make the card blank, rounded the edges and then added a blue vellum petal envelope (Sizzix die used) with some little cute fimo baby feet that I made. The ribbon on the envelope when undone reveals the baby feet.

I've added silver and blue seed beads to complete the sketch and used a tiny silver bead heart that was in my stash. The card will be on it's way to the new Mummy in tomorrows post!

  • Dies: Sizzix petals envelope (large red die)
  • Embellishments: Fimo feet, made by me
  • Everything else: My stash

6 comments:

  1. this is just sooooo cute!!!! Love how the feel are wrapped up in a tiny little parcel! brilliant! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete
  2. So very cute Ruth, I've a personal baby card to make and I would love to use this design, if you dont mind! Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  3. CUTE!!!! :) love the tiny feet!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very sweet card! I love how you've used the strips of beads! Great job with the CPS sketch!

    ♥♥♥Lea

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely card!!! Hugs, Karen

    P.S. If you love challenges you are sure to love my new blog:
    www.felineplayful.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!