Friday 30 April 2021

Daring Card Makers - Vellum

 It's time for a new Daring Cardmakers challenge and the theme this week is

Vellum

I've made a cute Baby on Board card using a no longer available digi from Jellypark which I've coloured with Promarkers.  Papers are from my stash and I have a feeling they are really old Polkadoodles; added liquid pearl dots and a circle of vellum behind the image.  Ribbon, bakers twine, half pearls and baby carriage charm from my stash.


Good luck with the challenge!

3 comments:

  1. How pretty is this fantastic card Ginny
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super-cute - vellum is perfect for a soft baby card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute and I love how vellum just makes cards look a little softer. xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!