Friday 28 February 2020

Daring Card Makers Challenge - Things That Leap

It's time for a new Daring Card Makers challenge and the theme this week is

Things That Leap

I've used an image that is sadly no longer available by From The Heart Stamps, which I've coloured with Promarkers and used papers from my stash.  The die cut is a Spellbinders one which I've cut from white cardstock plus added half pearls, bakers twine and charms from my stash.



Good luck with the challenge!  I'd like to enter the following:

Sisterhood of Crafters:  Patterned Paper
Createful Heart:  Anything Goes
Creations In Pink:  Anything Goes in Pink
Not Just Cards:  Anything Goes

5 comments:

  1. Sweet image ~ I'm loving that pacifier charm, it's perfect for a baby shower card :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darling cards! That image is very sweet and I love the die cut frame you used behind it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that fancy diecut! What a nice addition to your pretty cards. Thanks for joining us at The Sisterhood of Crafters.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awe ... both cards are so sweet! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Sisterhood of Crafters challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    SISTERHOOD OF CRAFTERS
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    Please stop in for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh they're both SO cute, and I love the colour change in the bunnies ears. Thank you for sharing them with us at Not Just Cards.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!