Tuesday 11 February 2020

On Your Retirement - Part 3

Here is the third page of the retirement card I made for a work colleague.  This one uses Wallace the Waiter and I've added Coffee Mug to the stack of plates.

All coloured with Promarkers plus Calico Studio alphabet stamp set then glossy accents over the top.

Papers from Papermania 'For Him' Colossal 6x6 stack that I've had in my stash for probably a century.


I'd like to enter the following:

Arty Diva's:  Anything Goes
Lemon Shortbread:  Anything Goes
Through The Craft Room Door:  Anything Goes
Unicorn Challenge:  Anything Goes
A Place To Start:  Masculine

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful card! Thanks for joining us at Unicorn. Have a nice day,.. Succes!!
    DT Anneke

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another fun and fab project! I love the cool colors in this project. They have a masculine feel without being super heavy! Nice image and sentiment. Thanks for sharing in our masculine card challenge at A Place To Start!
    Hugz,
    Chana Malkah, Owner

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful card Ginny!
    Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Arty Divas this week. Looking forward to seeing you again next challenge.

    Hugs, Zowie xx

    Arty Divas DT

    Crafts from the Fairy Den {My Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great make, love the layout & those papers are so old, I've got them too lol!!

    Thank you for sharing with us at 'A Place To Start' this month
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!