Tuesday 17 September 2019

Desmond in Pink

Even though this digi is called Desmond the Dodo, I've decided to give him a pink tint.  Coloured with Promarkers with offcuts of Funky Hand papers that are no longer available.


I've used half pearls, embroidery thread from my stash and I handwrote the sentiment.  I've softened the background a little by adding a die cut vellum circle.

I'd like to enter the following:

Crafty Creations:  Anything Goes
Passion For Promarkers:  Three of Something
Stamps + Fun = Creativity:  Anything Goes
Crafty Animals:  Anything Goes

2 comments:

  1. Love this fun image and card and your three pearls are perfect for our challenge this week at Passion for Promarkers, thanks for joining us there.
    Lorraine DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Desmond looks fab in pink! Thanks for playing along with us at Crafty Animals. Lisa DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!