Thursday 12 September 2019

Crimbo Crackers Challenge 193 - Anything Goes

It's time for a new Crimbo Crackers challenge and the theme is

Anything Goes

I've used a sadly no longer available digi stamp from Jellypark.  I cut the fancy edge with a die and added the polar bear to a smaller oval with foam pads for extra interest and depth.


The sentiment I found as a stamp in my stash and the wooden snowflake and spotty paper is also from my stash.  Good luck with the challenge!  I'd like to enter the following:

Winter Wonderland:  Favourite Embellishments (snowflakes)
CRAFT:  Christmas
Ikes World:  Christmas in September

6 comments:

  1. Really sweet image on this lovely card. Thanks for joining us at Winter Wonderland.Pat K xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Back with a DT hat on Fabulous card Thank you for joining us at Ike's World Challenges. Good luck Ginny DT for
    Ike'sWorld challenge
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Ruth I love this design! The image is beautifully coloured.
    Thank you so much for entering our challenge this week at CRAFT Challenge looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Hugs Sheryl xx
    CRAFT DT
    Cat Crazy Craft Corner {My Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is soooo cute, Ruth! Hope all is well with you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww so cute just want to hug him. Thank you for taking the time to join in with our challenge and sharing your creativity with us, I love to see your talent, creativity and imagination at work. I hope to see more of your creativity in the near future. Love 'n' hugs Sall IkesWorld Challenges DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. How super cute. Great card design too. Thank you for coming to play at IKEsWORLD Challenges.
    Hugz
    IKE

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!