Monday 15 July 2019

Male Themed Gift Bag

I decided to make a male themed gift bag, basically because sometimes you just need to step away from the pinks and yellows!

I've used two sheets from the Heartfelt Christmas 8x8 paper pack and created a gift bag that would fit a cd or dvd.  I've punched holes in the top and threaded some garden twine through for the handles (I bought a rather large ball a while ago so have to use it up somehow!)

I then cut a tag using the Posydoodles Tags die from an off-cut of kraft card, again punched a hole in the top.


The sentiment has been cut using the Celebrate sentiment die - I coloured an off-cut of white card with Promarkers to match the greens on the bag.


To finish, I dotted a line around the edge of the tag with a black fineliner pen and added a half pearl.

I'd like to enter the following:

Crafting From The Heart:  Anything Goes
Use Your Stuff:  Masculine
Corrosive Challenge:  Anything Goes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!