Friday 2 November 2018

Polkadoodles Challenge - White on White or Anything Goes

Time for a new Polkadoodles challenge and the theme is

Anything Goes

The DT were challenged to use White on White and I've created this cute scene (with a bit of colour!) using an offcut of a card blank that I've liberally applied some of the fake glittery snow (which I bought a few years ago in a January sale for 10p!)


I've used Polar Bear fun die and Layering Trees.  I cut the scarf with an off cut of patterned paper.  Good luck with the challenge!  I'd like to enter the following:

4 Crafty Chicks:  Christmas
CRAFT Challenge:  Winter
Craft Rocket:  Christmas Is Coming
Crafting By Designs:  Christmas

6 comments:

  1. Super cute card!
    Thanks so much for joining us at CRAFT challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another gorgeous card, you talent is amazing, thank you for playing our challenge twist at 4 Crafty Chicks.

    Leanne DT/4CC

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is amazing - the glitter snow was a real bargain!
    Thanks for joining us at CRAFT this week.
    Hugs Sheryl DT member xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!