Thursday 22 November 2018

Little Miss Muffet Challenge 202 - Inspiration

We are half way through the current challenge at Little Miss Muffet and the theme as always is

Anything Goes

I've used this wonderful Old Time Pick Up Truck and coloured it with Promarkers plus coloured pencils for the blue background.  I've layered it onto some black card from my stash, handwrote the sentiment and had a look through all the previously printed papers I have in my stash that are needing to be used up!


These papers are from Funky Hand but not sure which cd however they are no longer available.  Good luck with the challenge!

I'd like to enter the following:

A Little More Time To Craft:  Anything Goes
A Perfect Time To Craft:  Anything Goes  SPOTLIGHT WINNER
Crafts Galore Encore:  Anything Goes
Creative Crafters:  Anything Goes

4 comments:

  1. Amazing colouring - this is gorgeous :-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi this is a stunning card. I love it. Thank you for joining us at Crafts Galore Encore Challenge Blog for the current challenge which is always Anything Goes. The sponsor is Beccy’s Place. Jackie DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful creation Ruth, fabulous coloring! Thank you for sharing with us over at The Creative Crafters. We hope to see you again.
    ~ DT Sherry x

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks like a lovely fall harvest. Just like I like my apples, fresh, and crisp! Great coloring! Thank you for joining the fun and sharing your cards at The Creative Crafters. I hope you will join us again with your lovely work!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!