Tuesday 20 November 2018

Bath Time Bernie

It's probably the world's worst kept secret that Bernie stands in as a double for Santa during the busy season!  Bath Time Bernie is a new digi release from Dr Digi; I've coloured him up with Promarkers and made a wooden floor with an offcut of kraft card and drew the floor boards myself.


Wallpaper is from Polkadoodles - Snowtime like Christmas 6x6 paper pack and the mirror is a die cut from silver card and I've added punched holly and the berries are little half pearls.

I'd like to enter the following:

The Holly and the Ivy:  Anything Goes Christmas
Cards In Envy:  Santa Baby
Avenue 613:  Christmas
Creative Craft:  Christmas Is Coming

4 comments:

  1. How cute! A non-traditional Santa Card! Thanks so much for joining us at Cards in Envy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute is this Santa! I haven't seen this new image yet. Thanks for playing along with us at Cards in Envy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card. Thank you for joining us at Creative Craft Cottage challenge good luck. Have a nice day
    Anneke DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Ruth, this is fabulous - as always. Really put a smile on my face and I'm sure will cheer the recipient.
    Thanks for joining us at 613v Avenue Create.
    Hugs Sheryl xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!