Tuesday 14 August 2018

Dad's 70th - S is for...

Here is the first 'page' of my Dad's 70th Birthday card that I made earlier this year.  I've used Summer Holiday and Sandcastle from Dr Digi and both have been coloured with Promarkers with coloured pencils in the background.

Each page took a letter from the word SEVENTY so watch out for the others!

I've used an old road map as the background and the letters are Sizzix Round-a-Bout die cuts and the large S is a chipboard letter that I've coloured with a marker.



I'd like to enter the following:

Always Happy Birthday:  Anything Goes with optional theme of water
Country View Crafts:  Sun, Sea and Sand
Crafteezee:  Summer
Kreative-Kauf Challenge:  Where You Like To Go On Holiday
Unicorn Challenge:  At The Beach

5 comments:

  1. Shaping up to be a whopper of a card! Thanks for showing us at Country View Challenges this month.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great project ! Thank you so much for joining me in my 'sun, sea and sand' Challenge over at Country View Challenges !
    Corrie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun summer card!!! I love it!!! Thank you for joining the August challenge of the Country View Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab card, love the images! Thanks so much for sharing it with us over at Unicorn Challenge!
    Hugs Donna (DT) xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!