Thursday 16 August 2018

Little Miss Muffet Stamps - Challenge 195 Inspiration

We are part way through the current Little Miss Muffet challenge and the theme as always is

Anything Goes

For your inspiration I have used Polka Dot Pals Attina and coloured her with Promarkers plus coloured pencils in the background.

I found some papers in my stash that matched the ribbon perfectly and I've cut them out using the Fanciful Circles dies from Polkadoodles and the image has been cut with Polkadoodles Stitched Cirles die.


I've added ribbon, embroidrey thread and a charm from my stash and added a dotted line around the edge of the card with a black fine liner pen.  Good luck with the challenge!

I'd like to enter the following:

Back to Basics:  Use a Digital Image
Crafterholics R Us:  Anything Goes  TOP PICK
Crafty Gals Corner:  Ribbon or Bow
I Love Promarkers:  Anything Goes
Ike's World:  Anything Goes with Under The Sea Twist

7 comments:

  1. Hi what a cute little card love the image and the use of dies,thanks for joining us here at I Love Promarkers challenge blog Lyn DT x.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Craftaholics, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty card, great image.
    Thank you for joining us at BBB
    Margaret DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. That image is gorgeous thank you for participating at Ike's World Challenges

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the colouring of the mermaid image. Gret hair colouring. Thanks for joining us at Back to Basics and Beyond. Caz DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. A very sweet card. :-) Thank you for playing at IKEsWORLD Challenges.
    Hugz
    IKE x

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!