Tuesday 29 May 2018

Retirement - Part 5

Here is the fifth page in the work colleagues retirement card - big enough for all the offices to sign!  This one features Skater Stanley who I've coloured with Promarkers.  Again, papers from the Papermaina 6 x 6 stack and our organisation colours are blue, orange and purple (I know!!) so these have featured throughout the card.


Sentiment has been printed on my computer and I've layered it onto some black card.  I'd like to enter the following challenges:

Angie's Digital Stamps:  Anything Goes
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends:  Anything Goes
Pile It On:  Sports and Make Us Laugh
Brown Sugar:  Masculine

2 comments:

  1. Oh, what guy wouldn't love this card. Great image and nice coloring. Thanks for joining us at the Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenges for our latest challenge.  {Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenges}Good luck and join us again soon. Hugs, Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha,ha...this is hilarious. Great take on our challenge theme. I truelly apologize for late visit but I was away on holidays. Thanks for playing with us at Pile it On. Hope you will join us with our current challenge too. Keti (DT)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!