Thursday 10 May 2018

Little Miss Muffet Challenge 188 - Inspiration

We are half way through the current Little Miss Muffet challenge and the theme is

Anything Goes

I've made this cute card using the Desert Cactus digi which has been coloured with Promarkers and the background has been coloured with pencils.  I've used a kraft card blank and layered the image onto offcuts of kraft card and black card plus added a doodled line with a black fine liner pen.


The sentiment I've stamped with a tiny Studio G alphabet set which I've had for years.  Good luck with the challenge and don't forget to link up!

I'd like to enter the following:

Addicted to Stamps and More:  Anything Goes
Crafty Creations:  Anything Goes
Fab N Funky:  Garden or Outdoors
I Love Promarkers:  Clean and Simple / Anything Goes
Pause, Dream, Enjoy:  Anything Goes

4 comments:

  1. Wonderful Beautiful card thank you for joining us at I love Pro Markers good luck and big hugs Sharon DT.
    My blog https://sharonscreativeramblings.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! Awesome card. Thanks for sharing it with us this week at Fab 'n' Funky for our 'Garden/Outdoors' challenge. Hugs, Wends xoxo Fab 'n' Funky DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a bold image deserves this bold treatment, fab.
    Thanks for joining us at ATSM this week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome card...Love it totally..Thank you so much for joining us at Crafty Creations Challenges. Hugs xx Deepti Aggarwal

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!