Tuesday 15 May 2018

Retirement - Part 3

Here is the third page in the retirement card I made for a work colleague.  His last day was Friday and although I wasn't in work that day I've been told by quite a few people that he loved the card and I also got a lovely email to say the same.


This page features Crouching Tiger Hidden Dunderton from Dr Digi and I've coloured him with Promarkers plus a computer generated sentiment and papers from a Papermania 6x6 stack - For Him.

It was easier to take the photos of each individual page rather than when they were joined together with metal rings!

I'd like to enter the following challenges:

Cardz For Guyz:  Men's Hobbies
Through the Craft Room Door:  Anything Goes
International Art & Soul:  All About Men
Crafting From The Heart:  Anything Goes

3 comments:

  1. A brilliant card! I love that image. Thank you for joining us at Cardz 4 Guyz. Sian.

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a fun page. thank you for sharing it with us at TTCRD and good luck, Theresa xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh what a beautiful creation Tip Top, awesome colouring and I can only imagine the other two pages of the card are equally stunning :) :) :) Thank you for taking part in our fortnightly challenge at International Art and Soul. Hugs Mimi xxxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!