Wednesday 21 March 2018

Pretty Bluebells

Here is another Stampin' Unicorn sample from me! If you didn't manage to catch the two Hochanda shows yesterday you can still watch them - https://www.hochanda.com/TvSchedule#200318

Here is one of the stamps featured in the show and one one of the demos from Nikky. Beautiful clear crisp lines every time it is stamped! I've used a fancy Spellbinders die for all the panels and I've stamped onto linen effect white card and coloured with Promarkers.


The sentiment also comes with the set. I'd like to enter the following:
Addicted to Stamps and More: CAS
Crafty Creations: Anything Goes
Mod Squad Challenge: Ready For Spring
Simon Says Wednesday: Floral Frenzy
That's Crafty: Spring Into Action

4 comments:

  1. I love these fresh spring posies, and blue is my favorite color! Thanks for sharing this with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at ATSM, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness, this is just lovely. I have that die set and haven't used it in forever. You have inspired me to pull it out. Great take on the challenge, thank you so much for participating this time over at the Mod Squad Challenge
    Judy~ Mod Squad Challenge Designer
    {Judy's Happy Place} Stop by and see me!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so pretty Ruth. The flower is so lovely and the simplicity is so elegant too.
    Thanks for joining in with our Spring challenge at That's Crafty! and wishing you luck. So lovely to see you there!
    Fliss DT xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!