Thursday 1 March 2018

Crimbo Crackers Challenge 153 - Anything Goes

It's time for a new Crimbo Crackers challenge and the theme as always is

Anything Goes

This is a Christmas / Festive only challenge.  I've made two cute treat gift boxes with a Sizzix box die - I bought a pack of A4 kraft card from ebay a while ago - its not top quality but good enough for gift boxes as its got a slight mottled pattern on it.  But its fine for what I needed!

The red discs are very glittery gift tags (I buy a lot of Christmas things in the sales that I know I can use on cards!)  And the reindeer die cuts I bought a long long time ago on ebay - I've layered them up by adding the eyes behind and colouring the antlers and ears.  I've added the glittery pom poms from my stash.



The red twine is also a previous Christmas bargain buy and I've used a Sizzix tag die to write a sentiment on.  Good luck with the challenge!

I'd like to enter the following:

Christmas At Sweet Stampin':  Anything Goes
Watercooler Wednesday:  Christmas  WATERCOOLER ROCKER
A Snowflakes Promise:  Anything Goes
Christmas with the Cuties:  Anything Goes

8 comments:

  1. My goodness, Ruth, you really do have an eye for bargains which will work for future projects. Just reading about the various items you've purchased and then used for these adorable boxes leaves me in awe. I'm more of the "buy on spec and then lose track" crafter. I love the colours of these boxes, the cute reindeer images (of course) and that wonderful red bling. Anyone would be thrilled to get one of these and feel they had gotten a gift, even without anything inside. Thanks so much for joining our Watercooler Wednesday Challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tip Top you've really created some sweet little gift boxes with this Rudolph image. Everything works. I love the sparkly red pompoms you used for the noses and the die cut looks terrific on the red disks. What a fun gift box idea. Thanks for sharing your beautiful boxes with us at the Watercooler Wednesday All About Christmas Challenge this week. It's not always about cards. What fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely gift boxes with great fun images, thanks for sharing with us at Christmas with the Cuties.

    Pat xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super fun and cute! I love to buy stuff after Christmas to use for cards! At least that is the plan when I buy them...lol! Thanks for sharing these cute boxes with us at Christmas With The Cuties! :)

    ~Marie B -DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. How cute is this!!!! Thanks for playing along with us at Watercooler Wednesday challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are so cute! The packaging is as much a gift as whatever is inside. Thanks for joining us at Watercooler Wednesday.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aaww, these look so sweet


    Thank you for joining us at Christmas with the Cuties

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous! Would love those die cuts myself! Thank you for playing at Christmas at Sweet Stampin'. Tracey x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!