Thursday 7 December 2017

Crimbo Crackers Challenge 147 - Boxes

Time for a new Crimbo Crackers challenge and the theme for the fortnight is:

Boxes

I've made these cute gift boxes with a Sizzix box die - really easy as all I needed to do was score, fold and stick! The card is a lovely hammered effect which looks a bit snowy!  I've added gift tags from the offcuts with another Sizzix die and the bows have been made with card I found in my stash and added mini glittered baubles that I bought from Primark.


The clasp bit at the top of the bauble came off really easily so I was able to glue the flat bit directly to the centre of the bow.  And as luck would have it, the baubles matched papers from my stash!

Good luck with the challenge!

I'd like to enter the following challenges:

A Bit More Time To Craft:  Anything Goes
Crafty Hazlenuts Christmas Challenge:  Anything Goes
Southern Girls:  Anything Goes
Simon Says:  Gift It
The Merry Christmas Challenge:  Anything Christmas

4 comments:

  1. Your gift boxes are fabulous, love the glitter baubles and bows
    Hugs Kaz xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your boxes are adorable!
    Thanks for joining us at CraftyHazelnut's Christmas Challenge Extra for December!
    Monica - DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous gift boxes and your bows are amazing ! What a gorgeous gift.
    Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge this week. Jo x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!