Friday 11 March 2016

Polkadoodle Challenge - Spring Colours

There is a new Polkadoodle challenge and the theme is:

Spring Colours

I've gone for something a little different and made some windmills and used papers from Lily Bug Love.  I have a little template that I've had for years which I draw around and then cut out the shapes, fold them together and then secure with glue and a bead or half pearl in the centre.

I've added them to lolly sticks as I thought they would look nice in a plant pot before the flowers bloom!


Good luck with the challenge!  I'd like to enter the following:

ABC Challenge:  C is for Cute
Card Mania:  Polkadots or Stripes
Creative Craft Digi Challenge:  Girly
Sisters of Craft:  Anything Goes

11 comments:

  1. Great project, lovely colors :)
    Thanks for sharing it at Card mania! xx Kaja

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a neat idea and I love your choice of papers! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are fabulous Ruth, brilliant idea.
    Katrina xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely project, thanks for sharing with Sisters of Craft. Wendy DT x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the colours of your pinwheels! Nice to see something different x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous pinwheels, what a great idea, cheers, Carol xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. so cute Ruth these would make lovely little gifts in childrens party bags x

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are great, loving the colours x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!