Thursday 24 March 2016

Crimbo Crackers Challenge 103 - Cute Kids

Time for a new Crimbo Crackers challenge and the theme for the fortnight is:

Cute Kids

I've used a decoupage sheet from La Pashe - Tinsel Tots that I've had for quite some time and the kit is retired which is a shame because I do like them!  I've cut out all the elements and layered them up with foam pads.


Papers I found in my stash and I added the ribbon, half pearls and wooden snowflake to finish it off - also from my stash.  Good luck with the challenge!

I'd like to enter the following:

Winter Wonderland:  Penguins
Sketch Saturday:  Sketch followed
ABC Christmas Challenge:  F for Frills
Christmas at Sweet Stamping:  Cute Christmas

7 comments:

  1. Adorable card, love the cute image. Thank you for playing along with our Challenge at Winter Wonderland. We would love to see you again … Anet DTx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fab dimensional card. Thank you for playing at Christmas at Sweet Stampin'. Tracey x

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! Love that image and the sentiment too.

    Thanks for joining us at Winter Wonderland.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super super cute! Love this card, I think it's the first Christmas card I've seen this year...! Thanks for joining us at Sketch Saturday this week, Niki xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooooh just look at these adorable characters all popped up for added dimension. Thank you so much for playing along with us at Sketch Saturday this week! Hugs, Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute card, the image is adorable and I love the CAS design, absolutely gorgeous :-)

    thanks for joining us on the ABC Christmas Challenge
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh this is so sweet, what a great card, Thanks for sharing on Sketch Saturday, Hazelxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!