Monday 28 March 2016

Dogs and Paw Prints

I was having a sort through all the digi images I've printed over the last few years that are still waiting to be coloured and I came across this one from Jellypark - its no longer available but its still a cute image!  I found perfect matching papers in my stash too - Funky Hand - Funky Daze cd - and they are off-cuts from making a word book but were just right for what I needed.

The image has been coloured with Promarkers and I've used Spellbinder dies for the circle and frame - the sentiment is also from Jellypark.  Ribbons from my stash and the heart charm is from a Poundshop charm bracelet I bought some time ago especially to add to cards.


I'd like to enter the following challenges:

Sweet Sketch Wednesday:  Sketch followed
Critters and Creatures:  Anything Goes with Critters and Creatures
Make My Monday:  Circles
CD Sunday:  All Creatures Great and Small

9 comments:

  1. Awwww this is so adorable. You are right the background paper is a perfect match. So glad you shared this with us at CD Sunday. We hope you visit us for future challenges. Wynn DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lovely and so nice to use up some of the stash - I think we all like to do that. Thank you for sharing with us at CD Sunday and hope to see you again soon.
    Jocelyn x
    CD Sunday DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet and so true!Thanks for joining us this sketch with this adorable card. Hugs, Heide SSW2-DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm going to admit to giggling a bit about how many images you have printed and have yet to use ... I too have a billion floating around just waiting for their turn. Too bad that this little doggie isn't available anymore because he is A-DORABLE!! Super cute card Ruth. Thanks for sharing this.
    ~Jo, SSW2-DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad you found the image which you have coloured beautifully and the background is just perfect. I love Funky Hand.
    Thank you for sharing with us at CD Sunday.
    Carol xx DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. We got a dog a couple of months ago and he has put paw prints on our heart. Just a wonderful card with a wonderful message. This card is just too much fun! Thank you so much for joining at MMM.
    Cyber Hugs,
    Shawna DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. An adorable sweet card., loving the splash of paws. Thank you for joining us at make My Monday. Caz DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a cute puppy and loving the papers you used with him!
    Thank you so much for playing along in my Critters and Creatures Linky party!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Really cute card Ruth and thanks so much for joining in with my circles challenge at Make My Monday.
    Fliss DT xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!