Thursday 23 July 2015

Green and Blue

Another card ticked off the list for a six year old!  I've used a cute Tiddly Inks image - Birthday Boy and I've used Promarkers to colour plus the die cuts and the background circle.

Dies used are Spellbinders for the circle, X Cut for the stars and Clearly Besotted for the sentiment.  The larger letters are random ones I found in my stash and coloured to match!


Stripy paper was also a random find in my stash!  I'd like to enter the following challenges:

Your Next Stamp Challenge:  Sketch followed
Crafty Gals Corner:  To Die For
The Paper Shelter:  Anything Goes
Word Art Wednesday:  Anything Goes

4 comments:

  1. Wonderful card! The colors are fresh and fun. Thanks for sharing your take on YNS sketch #18, the sentiments work so well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute card! The colors are great! I just love the boy image. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Gals Corner! Jeanie, DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very cute and fun card for a 6-year old! Love the green and blue combo and the card layout.
    Thank you for playing along with us at Crafty Gals Corner. I hope to see you again soon.
    ♥ Lena - DT
    Lena’s Creations

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great use of the Sketch.. and I really like the colors you used. Thanks for joining us at YNS!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!